Thursday 22 October 2015

A Better Tomorrow


Class cancelled due to the haze problem in our university.
I was thinking the situation will be turning a little better after a night but it wasn't.
Woke up sharply at 7am to check the announcement saying whether the class is cancelled
and finally, IT'S CANCELLED! (hooray!!!)









I was just recovered from gastric. It was hell suffering.
Vomited for 3 times in a day. It was not fun.
I asked the doctor to give me injection so that I could avoid to take the pills.
Daddy was over-reacted or over-protective I must say.
I was just sick , not even hospitalized.
He was about the click the CONFIRM button and fly to see me. LOL


Anyway, I am now felling a lot better.
Thanks for my boy for taking care of me.


Let's hope for a better tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment